we got snow, lots and lots of snow here is Virginia! In Richmond, where I live, we have about 14inches (about 36 cm) of white, fluffy, sparkly snow. Despite being stuck in the neighborhood and unable to mail anything or buy stocking stuffers (luckily I bought all my Christmas gifts already) I have enjoyed sledding, hot chocolate, reading by the fire and 'walking in a winter wonderland'.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
* s n o w *
we got snow, lots and lots of snow here is Virginia! In Richmond, where I live, we have about 14inches (about 36 cm) of white, fluffy, sparkly snow. Despite being stuck in the neighborhood and unable to mail anything or buy stocking stuffers (luckily I bought all my Christmas gifts already) I have enjoyed sledding, hot chocolate, reading by the fire and 'walking in a winter wonderland'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment