Thursday, April 1, 2010
Really Terrible News
Hey. I'm just going to write this on here because I really don't want to tell everyone individually/talk about it really. Basically I got an email yesterday saying that upon further evaluation of my application, plus the size of the STINT team in 2011, I don't get to come to Australia anymore. They want me to consider going somewhere with the MidSouth, but I definitely don't get to go to Australia. I have emailed people, but there's nothing I can do. I'm trying to have a good attitude but I just can't help being so angry. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GOT NICOLE AND LIME WITH...
ReplyDeleteJust read that, and FREAKED out. So you got me too, even though it's the 3rd of April.
Not cheers. I almost died.