Friday, June 11, 2010

Pups

So, I'm house sitting right now for my friend's family. They have five dogs and a chinchilla. Little did I know when I agreed to this, there was much more to come. I got a call last week that one of the dogs was prego and due any day but hopefully she would have the puppies before the family left. That didn't happen. So, I got up this morning (it was about 7am) and went to check on the prego dog and she was acting like a crazy dog. About an hour later we had our first puppy, little Abby (unfortunately it was a boy but too bad thats what its being called). It is now 2 pm and we are up to 10 puppies and one or two more are still on the way. Needless to say, I am a bit overwhelmed for the next seven days I will be taking care of 17 animals total. Luckily I have my brother to help and will be making a lot of money! hahah I miss you all very much and I'll put some pictures of the puppies up too :)


love, abby

p.s. Bess this is my puppy blog for you!

1 comment:

  1. that is exciting and yes, overwhelming...good luck! Can't wait to see little puppy pictures!

    ReplyDelete