Friday, February 17, 2012

Boy Meets Girl

Okay...Let me know if I become one of those girls who talks about a boy all the time.

Yeah, there is a boy. (This is still a private blog right? No one else can see it)
I'll give you the short version of it. Boy meets girl at New Staff Training. Boy asks girl out & they have a picnic on the beach a week before NST ended. They kept having dates. Now boy & girl are both home & are texting and talking on the phone heaps. Boy & girl are dating...but nothing boyfriend-girlfriend official...yet.

Boy made me semi-cry yesterday. Happy tears. It was just one of those days were I was feeling down for no real specific reason. Blame it on MPD, my grandmother having a stroke a while back & my mom being with her and not home, being away from NST training & STINT friends...just a sad day. But, in my mailbox was a letter from Joe! It was a belated Valentines Day card (since we got home on the 13th it took a while to get here). He wrote a simple letter about how it was nice to get to spend time together at NST and such. Nothing too sappy. But he wrote it on parchment paper and burned the edges of it. So yeah, I was so happy by the letter-that someone took the effort to make something for me and wanted to make me happy-that I might have cried a bit.

I'm new to all this dating-boy stuff. Boy is from Richmond, VA originally but his family moved when he was in high school. The great thing is that he will be raising support here in Richmond sometime in April...so I get to see him in person again! Trying not to count down the days and take it one day at a time. Just enjoying getting to know him and having someone give me special attention.

Ta, Cheers & Good on Ya!
N

I'm in his profile picture: http://rockyandballs.bandcamp.com/track/i-3-u-online-2

2 comments:

  1. Cole I wish I had read this 2 months ago when you actually posted this!
    Thanks for sharing, am so so so excited for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just saw this too! Sorry!!
    Well, it is April now, so how are things looking? Yay Boy meets Girl. So fun. Love x x
    -e

    ReplyDelete