I am done with my studio project! After 5 weeks of intense One Week Projects (got assignment Wed & it was due Wed) we were then given a project that would last us the rest of semester. This project is a thermal spa set in the Kimbell Art Museum. I am completely burnt out so this project was not my favorite, but I told Lime that I would post my project. (note: this is literally just the pictures of the project, it will be going in some layout format after Thanksgiving break).
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/lapierre/Kimbell%20Thermal%20Spa.pdf
the good news is that I am done with the project (or at least I hope I am). And I have an International Thanksgiving Potluck tonight, its the last event we have for Bridges (the servant team I lead). Kinda bitter-sweet.
<3 LP
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment