Lets start by saying I miss you all very much and haven't gotten to skype with anyone lately :( !! I am so over this semester its ridiculous. I would appreciate it if it could just end. But it just can't. My design projects are actually pretty cool but I have no interest in them- one I get to design a completely sustainable, off the grid house. So I am currently sitting in studio trying to make myself do work but I just can't!!! AHHHHHH! hahaha
Ok, enough of the pity party, on a good note today is temporary tattuesday! I got Lisa Frank tats today-they are awesome, some are ring tats! So I'm pretty pumped about that and Sara has some delicious Tim-Tams waiting for me. :) OH MY GOSH- STARBUCKS PUT OUT THEIR HOLIDAY CUPS TODAY!! That means it is officially the Holiday season!!! YAY!!! ( If you can't tell I absolutely love the Holiday cups)
But, here is a picture of one of my projects from the beginning of the semester- it was a historically inspired bathroom (can you say exciting!!!) ha
Cheers!
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment