Sunday, February 21, 2010

thoughts bouncing around in my head

Here are my ramblings and thoughts...

I will be praying for O-week, keep us posted about how things are going or any specific requests.

Josh, Allen, Dan & I are going to be going on another trip together and I am getting excited to be able to hang out with them again but it is making me miss all of you even more. Spring break is coming up in a couple of weeks and the four of us (plus 40 some other Cru. Hokies) are going to Chicago for a service project mission trip. I'll be sure to report anything good that happens.

I have been experiencing cabin fever these past few weeks because of all the snow, ice and wind we have been getting but we got a break from the weather and saw the sun today! Tomorrow is the Interior Design Career Fair and I am unsure what to do at it. I know God is bringing me to Melbourne next year but for some reason I feel like I need to go to the career fair too, wondering what God will show me tomorrow.

People here are still calling me boxed wine (nickname I received from Dan on the plane BACK to America). Thought you should know that for some reason.

Does anyone else think it is ironic that we no longer post vlogs? I'll put a video of Spring Break together for you all (as long as it doesn't crash my computer)

love & miss you! thanks for reading my random thoughts
<3 cole

No comments:

Post a Comment