So, here we are in Radford and we have gotten so much snow in the last two weeks it has been ridiculous! Unfortunately it all keeps falling on the weekends so we haven't really gotten any school off. Our fist snowed in weekend (Feb. 1-3) my roomates and two of my friends camped out in my living room for the entire weekend! We moved the furniture and basically made a huge bed on the floor and didn't move the whole weekend. I think the movie count was at 9 or 10 by Sunday evening. haha we were lazy bums. This past weekend (Feb.8-10) we were snowed in again however we were actually active. Due to the great success of the weekend before we once again camped out in the living room this time we did more than watch movies though! On Friday night we stole lunch trays from the cafeteria and used them to sled=funnest thing ever! We did this for quite a while and once again on Saturday (see the awesome video below and there are more on facebook) for some reason everyone laughs at me when sledding I guess its because I get super excited. We also had a massive snowball fight on Saturday I'm pretty sure there were 50+ people there! It was awesome and the next day my arm hurt ! haha So now I'm sitting in class waiting for the next wave of snow to come through. I'm also quite excited because Bess will be here on Thursday!!!!!!! And this weekend I'm going to the NEXT conference cru puts on which I think will really help me to decide what to do after graduation. I also get the opportunity to watch my little sister play volleyball (her tournament is about 15 minutes away from my hotel) which I am so excited about. I'm going to surprise her :) I love to watch her play and spend time with her. So thats a quick update on whats been going on these past couple of weeks. I miss you all and want to skype soon please! Check out this video: I'm the one with my hands in the air (clearly). LOVE, ABBY!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=471937520163
-I'm going to try and get the original file and actually post the video up here
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment