Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Temporary Tattuesday!
Hey Everyone!!
Sara and I made a wonderful video today, we realize it is very long but there is a special guest appearance in the end just for you em so make sure you watch it all!!
We love you!!
oh p.s. I (abby) have been speaking super southern today, who knows why?
p.s.s see if you can count how many times we say get some in the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh you girls crack me up. That was officially the longest vlog of vlog blog. But I loved it, made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteYes we definitely did temporary tattuesday, this week we had glitter ones!
Love Gina.
nice one!
ReplyDeleteBRETT! oh he is so cool. his accent is the same. very aussie. i will reply in my vlog later, so make sure you show him. really want some of those temporary tattoos!! we'll rock ru one day at rmit! :)
[6/17 murray st. brunswick west. 3055. vic. aus.]
what. the. heck.
ReplyDelete