So I know the point is to vlog on our blog. But I don't have time to record and then wait for it to upload so I'll quickly type.
I'm sitting here in front of the telly, and also with my mac editing my tv assignment. Just finished watching Geelong Vs Collingwood. I sort of wanted the Pies to win just because it would be easier for us to win next week. But also wanted the Cats to win because then it would be way more exciting next week, and also because I didn't want to see a sour lime. But yeah I'll let Lime post her vlog about that.
What I wanted to say is, MY IPOD IS AWESOME. Oh my gosh it really truly warrants the excitement I had for it, in fact I'm still excited for it. What a GREAT investment. It's SO GOOD!!!!!!
Yeah that's all. AFL Granny next week and I'm working until 3.30 that arvo. Why would they even dooooo that??
Oh actually, the other thing I wanted to say was, what was the terrible movie you and Penny watched with the Home and Away actor? (Ahem..yes I'm a Home and Away fan and I don't know why)
Love Nidge.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment