Monday, September 14, 2009

How to Vlog!

G'day darlings

Went to Ikea today with Lime, got on a tram at about 4.45. Got to Box Hill at around 5.20 and alas, the bus was waiting for me! Excellent. Got home at 5.45 and then jumped on my mac to make this for you. So here's a vlog of how to vlog. It probably makes no sense, but hopefully it does. (And hopefully no one else in the world watches it haha)



Another thing to note is that if you include music in your vlog, try and cover your ass by citing the artist, song and album in the description box. But the odds of anybody besides us watching the video are slim so we'll be ok.

Lastly, if you've got a spare moment, check out these 3 songs. They're my current audio pleasures.
Vanessa Amorosi - This Is Who I Am
Guy Sebastian - Like It Like That
Wes Carr - Love Is An Animal

I don't know why I like Wes Carr's song so much, but I do. And he needs a haircut.
AND WELL DONE LIME on your first vlog!!

HAPPY VLOGGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment