As you can tell from my title, today was my last first day of class. Seems strange. I am taking Geography of Wine, Music Appreciation (online) and, of course, Studio. Doesn't look like a lot but studio is 6 credits & will take up most of my free time.
With the start of a new semester (and year) I have made a couple of resolutions. Exercise at least twice a week, cook something new each week and a few others. One of these is to pray more specifically for people....which means you! So, send me your prayer requests!
I'm still waiting to hear back about STINT and am getting a little impatient. The Mid-Atlantic Region is a bit slow with applications, I turned it in 6 weeks ago and thought I would hear back by now. So that is something you can pray for me about. Getting the acceptance soon and patience for waiting for it.
<3 LP
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment