Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shut the front door!

I feel like I'm always posting non-serious useless things. I think it's probably because I'm on holidays.
But to begin on a mushy note - I'm really super glad I got to skype with everybody recently!! It was real nice.

Now to the essence of this post:
So I was reminiscing back to the all-nighter and had a good laugh at 'Shut the front door!' But i've got a question.
What are the rules of Nertz again?? I was trying to teach some kids and failed miserably and now they think it's just a lame game. I think I was teaching it ALL wrong. Please remind me, it was SO fun!

Nicole: our women's bstud was talking a lot about glorifying God this week. We all concluded that we were pretty fearful of what that exactly meant in our daily lives and that we do actually pray for it but don't really mean it. Mostly because it's hard to remember to glorify God in everything we do. So if you could be praying that we would not only remember but be humble and sincere about it too.
I suppose a more specific one would be...well i writing it on the internet...oh whatevz, couple of you already know and saves me repeating it. A few weeks ago I found a lump in my breast and got it checked out and ultrasounded. The doc said it was benign and nothing to worry about. I just have to eat healthier (thats bull, i eat healthy haha) and free range chicken coz of hormones or something. Anyway she said if it didn't go away in 6 months to come back and see her. If you could be praying that it heals and just buggers off because yeah it's still there :( But don't worry because I'm not worried!

In other news: I'm going bike-riding tomorrow morning can you believe it?! Just around the block though haha. And next Monday Lime, Joy & I are going to the Aus Open.

Please podcast Hamish & Andy.

Love Nidge.

1 Corinthians 10:31 - So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God

No comments:

Post a Comment