Today was our first day back at you-knee.
We also had a servant team meeting as RUMU.
I just wanted to share a fun fact. The class I'm taking on Mondays is called Integrated Media. It's basically a follow on from the subject I took last semester (Networked Media). We work in these awesome new labs that I'll take a photo of one day to show you. And again I have to maintain a blog of my learning. The fun fact is coming..just wait. So my lecturer and tutor is called Adrian Miles and he told us today that he is one of the first 2 people ever to vlog. He pioneered vlogging. He's ahead of the pack in terms of new advances in technology ahahhaha.
Yeah that's all. Uni's gonna be a lotta work this year. My timetable's looking very full!
It's autumn now and suddenly heaps colder. In fact, first day of March and it's freezing!
Love Gina.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
did you tell him about our vlog? let me know your blog address, ill follow you and see how much you are learning! we have a couple more weeks left till I have anything presentable to show for my thesis work but ill get it up here someday.
ReplyDelete