Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reflections on Abby's Betrayal

I guess I'm feeling a myriad of emotions right now.

1. Surprise: I thought I knew where Abby's loyalties were. I expected a certain amount of respect and dedication from her, and I feel shock that she has been putting on a face for so long.

2. Abandonement: Metaphorically, I am about to fall of a cliff and my fingers are slipping. Even though Abby is standing there, she is not helping me and I am falling, falling, falling, but Abby is not there to pull me up.

3. Despair: I want to sit in my room and cry because Abby thinks she's too good for things that she used to find joy in. Abby, if you are too good for Temporary Tatoosday, you are too good for me!

4. Like Crap: I thought our Temporary Tatoosday was next Tuesday, March 7! But I just checked my phone and March 7 is a Sunday. Dang!!!!

Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment