skip to main | skip to sidebar

Its our Vlog Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Confession

I lost my temporary tattoo for yesterday. I have no idea how it happened and I am very sorry. I feel like I have let everyone down.

-Abby
Posted by Its a Vlog Blog!! at 10:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • whould you?
      • YOU KNEE WORK
      • C.H.I.C.A.G.O.
      • Nothing Is Impossible
      • Redemption
      • Reflections on Abby's Betrayal
      • Confession
      • Last First Day
      • 1st Day Back
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (17)

Contributors

  • Emily Lancaster
  • Its a Vlog Blog!!
  • Nidge
  • nicole