I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning for STINT briefing! I really could not be more excited. I can't wait to spend a week with the team (especially Nicole) and get trained for what we're going to be doing in Melbourne. Be praying for Nicole and I this week; I am really expecting big things from God. I am especially looking forward to being in such a beautiful place where I rest and spend some time with the Lord. I have not been seeking him nearly enough, and I want to correct that. Here's a link to the place we're staying...http://www.pheasantrun.com/. It looks amazing!
Also, this week I started nannying two adorable little babies, Davis and Lilly Claire Winn. They are 14 months old, and they were miracle children to a couple at my church who thought they were barren. I am already in love with them, and I expect it's going to be really difficult to leave them in January. Here's a picture...aren't they absolutely adorable?

Missing all of you and ever thankful for the friendship we share!
Bess
No comments:
Post a Comment