Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Knees Suck




Soo, these aren't really cool tights. A few weeks ago, I jumped off a 45-foot cliff and my left knee hit the water wrong and twisted. I have a hinged brace for that knee, and I've been doing physical therapy to get it to heal. It's still kinda stiff but felt a lot better this morning. Too bad as I was walking down the steps in a parking garage, I put all my weight on my right leg and that knee collapsed! There was a nurse practitioner right in front me, and she held my knee together while her husband called an ambulance. My knee was on the side of my leg! They took me to the hospital and the doctor popped it in back in place (OUCH). Now I have two braces on my legs and feel like a total loser. Cheers!

Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment